Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome One and All!

At the reunion, we talked about starting a family blog - well here it is! The blogging world is growing and it is a fantastic way to stay in touch with each other. Although we do not see each other as often as we would like, this is an effective way of staying caught up in each other's lives.

Anyone and everyone can view this blog, and I hope you visit often to stay current on the Pulsipher lives. If you would like to contribute to this blog, let me know. It is very easy to add contributors and you will be able to write, post pictures and videos, and share your wisdom and humor.

You can also communicate by sending me an e-mail (mjheugly@hotmail.com) or by leaving comments on the blog (click on "comments" at the bottom of each post). If you have questions, input, or ideas - please share! If you have a family blog, let me know and I'll link it to this one. Let's make this a forum for everyone to enjoy. Let us know about missions, babies, jobs, moves, joys, and sorrows. We can stay connected, even if we only meet once in a while.

Love you all!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Marci!
Have I told you lately how awesome you are? This is so cool! Yes! I want to be able to post! Please invite me at mikenlisa2005 at gmail dot com. I will forward this on to the family members that are not listed above. Love you! Lisa

Lisa said...

BTW. . . Thanks for all the hard work. The site looks GREAT!!!